Monday, October 18, 2004

New Feature

New Links is proud to introduce Countdown Corner. We've been meaning to do an event countdown thing for some time for various upcoming events. Well I've finally pulled my finger out and written the code for it and there it is over there on the right. The reason it has finally appeared is that chat on our night out the other night raised the possibility of doing a reverse countdown for Bunger's Victoria Tunnel report. Thanks for the idea Mrs ILN!

The code still needs a bit more testing etc but it looks OK for now. Once I've tested it thoroughly I may do a How To.

5 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

Appears i commented before you wrote this post.
See post below...

mmChronic said...

Yeah I just saw it.

I can't see it persuading anyone to do a Tunnel Report - it's not as if he doesn't get reminded constantly anyway. :)

But as we found out last week public shamings can be effective. ;)

Newcastle Photos said...

Public shamings are quite effective.
Deaening silence from lord Bungholio.

Newcastle Photos said...

*deafening

mmChronic said...

He hasn't had a chance to get on yet so he hasn't seen it. I've told him though. ;)