Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Doctor Who Scarf

To celebrate the fast approaching relaunch of Dr Who we should have some authentic Dr 'Tom Baker' Who scarves made. Authentic? Well they aren't as worn by the man himself but they are the right colours due to
many years of looking at photos and pausing and rewinding videotape
That's good enough for me. You can buy a scarf off the site or using a handy colour guide you can knit one yourself. I'm off to buy some wool.

The site has a good links section too with lots of Dr Who linkage.

via Portal of Evil

3 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

What are you going to do with the wool you buy? Give it to our mother?

mmChronic said...

I was hoping you were going to volunteer! ;)

Newcastle Photos said...

:)
I'm sure Mrs ILuvNUFC has lots of wool but i don't know if she can knit?
It only ever gets used to tie my sunflowers up when it gets extremely windy.