Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stuff






- Mummy Wrappings. A collection of Ancient Egyptian miscellania.
- Kings Of Conveniance flash jukebox.
- Joan's Mad Monarch Series.
- One for bungholio(wherever he's gone)..21 Ways to hook up with a model.
- Virtual Prison Tours.
- It's Christina Waguilera! Snigger.
- Things That Make You Go Wow. Or more precise, pictures that make you go wow. My favourite link today.

Thanks to awelshview.

Short and sweet today. Posts will return to the usual massive size once i'm better and i feel like surfing a bit more. Later chaps.

1 comment:

bungers said...

Morning!

I'm still here... I'm a man of leisure now that I've retired!

Did try to order my broadband last night, but Tesco said I had to have XP. I have XP. Grrr....

And the guide to going out with a model? I wrote that you know. ;)

Thanks for the link. :)

</snigger>