Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Finally

Hello all. I've just worked out that I can post through IE but not Firefox (really strange). Firefox 1.0.1 has given me some real problems when streaming stuff just like 0.8 did but I've always managed to post with no probs. I'm going to have to re-install Firefox soon and see if that helps. Anyhoo here is a few links for you lot.....

Game on. Boulderdash in a Java stylee.

Todays weird eBay item A Time Machine. (via)


A new way to train your children
Vintage Ads' Journal. (via)


How to Dispose of a Goldfish That Has Died. Does'nt everybody just flush them down the toilet? (via)

Every Garfield Comic since 1979. (via)

5 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

One other strange thing is that I can't access this site with FF either but every other site no problem?????????????

Newcastle Photos said...

Now I can see this in FF. I wonder if it was something to do with FF's cache. Did anyone else have probs posting all day?

mmChronic said...

It's been fine for me with FF 1 and 1.0.1. In fact it's been very quick at times - best it's been for ages.

Have you been enjoying our floating Firefox banners? ;)

Stuart Ressler, M.D. said...

I liked the time machine link. I thought the "I even called my best friend who has worked on cars, even he could not get it to work" bit was good.
Cheers,
Stuart

mmChronic said...

Even more shocking is the though that the 7th Day Adventists were started by a time travelling preacher lady.

That Boulderdash is the hardest version of it I have ever played.