Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Are we still here?






Disney Tattoo Guy.com. Fan has 1501 Disney Tattoo's.

Bob Gruen, Rock and Roll Photographer - The Files. (via)


Conclusive proof that Big Issue sellers get every-bloody-where
272 Desert island cartoons. (via)


The Squooshy Pineapple. (via)
A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. These pictures are worth about a thousand lawsuits, so catch them now before Goldie Hawn hits us with a Cease- And- Desist and her husband comes looking for us packing a tube sock full of golf balls.


Lysergia.com.

9 comments:

mmChronic said...

For now. ;)

Disney fan? Fscking psychopath in the making more like.

Newcastle Photos said...

Well what do you know? NewLinks is leaving Blogger and I can comment in 2 seconds.

Newcastle Photos said...

I see. Then that would explain why no other bugger could manage a post around here then.

Do i sound like mmChronic now? ;)

mmChronic said...

<G>

My excuse is that I am singlehandedly wrestling with server and CMS software configuration for our new site. Dunno what everyone else's excuse is!

Pah no smileys. These comments are crap. ;)

Newcastle Photos said...

You have my permission to be excused from posting as you are busy....
with a note from our mother of course.

mmChronic said...

Yay! I've got the day off! :)

I'll probably post some stuff on here tonight - just to keep people coming here while we get sorted in the new place.

But I'll be mainly posting on teh new site from now on.

Newcastle Photos said...

So have we given up here then? Shall I post to the new site tomorrow?

mmChronic said...

I almost gave up on this comment. ;)

Yeah might as well. I'll do a post or two on here over the next day or so explaining where we've gone - and why" grrr....

franklin said...

Academy Award winner George Clooney stars in the title role of this suspense thriller. As an assassin, Jack (played by Mr.

Clooney) is constantly on the move and always alone. clickhere check

out the full information