Monday, March 21, 2005

What Age Do You Act?

According to the "What Age Do You Act?" quiz I'm
You Are 19 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Looks like mist3rjon3s was right. PARP!

I'm off to squeeze some spots.

via Willy Dobbe

5 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

HAHA I act 17 years old. I would have thought more around the 13 year old mark would have been right for me. :)

Sherry said...

It says I'm 30!!! I'm going to go back and change my answers. I always suspected I was middle aged but this just proves it :)

bungers said...

You Are 14 Years Old

Yay!

Newcastle Photos said...

5 minutes! There's def something wrong. That was too quick. ;)

mmChronic said...

Yeah - how come Dan gets preferential treatment? ;)