Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Morning!







Drunk Talk. The new crop of beer slang. (via)

Uncyclopedia. (via)
Uncyclopedia is an encyclopedia full of misinformation and utter lies. It's sort of like Congress. It serves absolutely no purpose, so feel free to add to the misinformation right now! This is possibly the only factual page, before everything turns into a puddle of utter confusion and disarray. Savor it. And for the love of Mr. Potato Head, we know you like disarray, but stop adding confusion to this page to spite the disclaimer.



Clockwork Dalek
All things Dalek at the The Skaro Toy Museum. ()


Stand clear of the closing doors. A brilliant post from MetaFilter about the Londo0n Underground.

KOMPAKT KITTENS. Class. (via)

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

Morning? Cutting it close weren't you? ;)

I'm off to add an entry for mackem soap dodgers to the Uncyclopaedia. ;)

Newcastle Photos said...

Just a bit. :)
Never been near my PC since yesterday morning and I has having withdrawals.I had that much to catch up with that I did'nt have time to get a post out.

It's quite a cool site that one.

Glad I missed the Blogger publishing problems as I only post once a day and it was fine yesterday morning.

mmChronic said...

Everyone else missed the Blogger problems due to bone idleness. Probably. ;)