Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Where's that Victoria Tunnel report?







Random webcams from the net. Remember the Google webcam search the other day? Someone has made a site from the links. via

Fish Posters of the World. An amazing collection of images. via

Retrospec - Retrogaming at its best. via


PIC TITLE
A collection of images and information on Victorian-era robots to be found on the web. via


Preacher Dies During Sermon About Heaven. A Presbyterian minister collapsed and died in mid-sentence of a sermon after saying "And when I go to heaven ...," via

The Bang Bang Club. Disturbing images from trouble spots around the world. via

Famous Women With Plumber's Butt. Or builders bum as we call it around here. via

4 comments:

mmChronic said...

RetroSpec may well be the best link on this site - evar!

Dogs will be frotting himself senseless if he sees Cybernoid II for PC.

I'm off to play HoH.

Newcastle Photos said...

Thought you might like it! My old fave sabre Wulf is there as well.

Have you heard from Bungholio today on the subject of tunnel report?

mmChronic said...

Don't be silly. I was talking to him last night and he reckoned he was working on it but you know how easily distracted he is. ;)

There's some cool HoH wallpaper on RetroSpec too. Talking of which - I like the new Wallpaper section in your sidebar.

Newcastle Photos said...

Quite cool is'nt it?
I went for a major Redesign over the w/e as i was sick of the old template. Speaking of which, I need a little help with it. I will mail you later as I'm a bit busy now.