Thursday, January 13, 2005

New Google Bomb

We've got ourselves a new Google bomb and it's aimed at Jeebusian Mentalists. The Christian Voice group are one of the groups that were behind trying to get the Jerry Springer Opera cancelled. I must point out I had no intention of watching it in the first place - but I object strenously to a religious group protesting on my behalf when in fact I'm as far from religious as can possibly be and so don't care about blasphemy and I certainly couldn't give a monkey's fuck about bad language. When that religious group is full of ignorant bigots who are racist, anti gay and anti abortion I object even more.

Yes that's the Google bomb - link to the ignorant bigots with that as the link text and they'll be top of Google in no time. Are they there yet?

via Bloggerheads

No comments: