Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New Links...a Google Search


With New Links riding high in the search engine charts for such delights as that VW advert and of course Snoop DeGrill ...I wondered just what I could come up hitting Google and typing in New Links...I can assure you all of the below are real examples and have not been doctored in any way...at all...whatsoever...amazing what can be found...hehe...


Images from Google
















Other such delights I stumbled across were...Girl Dating Tips...(useful)...New Comment Spam Technique (hmmm)...Aga Cooking Tips...The Vegetarian Resource Group...and my personal favourite and a little not suitable for work or homophobics...Kerspledeb's Queer Resources...with the cute slogan...Free Your Ass and Your Mind Will Follow...word...

1 comment:

mmChronic said...

Good post! :)

Bungers and me were just talking about some of the google rankings we've been getting atm. We're currently number one for exeem links as well!