Friday, January 28, 2005

Any one want a DS today..?

Being a valued Nintendo customer I can get my DS VIP pack from today from the stars catalogue. For £129.99, this special pack includes:
  • Nintendo DS system

  • Super Mario 64 DS (pre-release version)(rated '3+')

  • Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo version) (rated '12+')**

  • Wario Ware Touched! (Demo version) (Rated '3+')

  • Exclusive Nintendo DS T-shirt

**The wireless multiplayer function in Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo version) will not be compatible with the final European version of the game.
Europe gets the Nintendo treatment again.

3 comments:

bungers said...

Ah.. I read that wrong. Anyway.. I need a Rip Off Britain icon there then.. ;)

Tao said...

http://www.gbax.com/new/ds.html !!!

mmChronic said...

Yeah we know about gbax - they are literally just a couple of miles from my house!

In fact I'm awaiting a reply from them regarding becoming an affiliate - we may as well make something off the back of Merg's attempt to turn this place into DS Links! ;)