Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm back!







Did anyone even notice that i was missing. I had some nasty problems with my PC but thanks to a couple of NewLinkers I'm almost running at full speed again.

Massive cow manure mound burns for third month.

An amusing name. via


Roller Bed
Designer Dog Bed. via


Single Man's Guide to TV Dinners

Man Pickup: A Secret World War II Pilot Rescue Manual. via

Talking Dogs. It's not that clever, we have one at NewLinks who can post stuff. Occasionally. :)

DarrenS' Amusing Classified Ads slideshow on Flickr. Neat. via

The Economists. Pointless, I know but i thought it was funny. via

Age-Maps. Two photographs of the same person, from different periods of time (child and adult) are spliced together. In this fusion a jump-of-time is established at the tear. via

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

Yay he's back! :)

Have you finished reinstalling everything now?

Newcastle Photos said...

Just about. I got most of it done last night and everything else I've been installing as and when i need them. I would have been done quicker but Junior was off school today so i could'nt get near my PC.

Newcastle Photos said...

Cheers :)
Did Zone Alarm ever sort out it's SP2 problem?