Friday, January 14, 2005

Flip's Quiz

What time is it?This might be fun.. let's see if we can pass this quiz round the bloggers interweb. Flip posted it on his site, I'll answer it for me (maybe the rest of us can use the comments field :) and then I'll send it on to three more bloggers (see the last question) and we'll see if they'll send it on to three more etc.

(1)...What is the total size of mp3's on your computer?

Answer: 7.35 Gig


(2)...What was the last cd that you bought?

Answer: Erm.. N*E*R*D* In Search Of (I think)


(3)... What was the last song (literally!) you have heard before you read this?

Answer: Touch my Tooter by Ween


(4)... Write down 4 songs you listen to a lot or songs that mean a lot to you...

Answer: Again, this is according to iTunes top 25...
  1. Beautiful, Snoop Dogg

  2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day

  3. Strawberry Letter 23, Shuggy Otis

  4. I Miss You, Blink-182

  5. Wonderful Place, N*E*R*D*


(5)...Who do you want to pass this one on too?

Dan at 365 Dumps, Our Man In Hanoi, Stephen Newton and IluvNUFC.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I stole it - thank you very much

bungers said...

...and you can see Supermum's answers here.

Thanks Christine!

mmChronic said...

1) About 30 hours worth. Or 3.75 working days worth. Don't know much it is in Gb.
2) Start Something / Lostprophets. Unless you count the Bridget Jones II soundtrack I bought. For Lisa. Honest.
3) Chop Suey by System Of A Down
4) All these are good headlifters when it's a shiat day at work:
a) We've Had Enough / Alkaline Trio
b) Afterglow Of Your Love / Small Faces
c) M+Ms / Blink 182
d) Fsck Her Gently / Tenacious D
5) I'll not bother - Bungers has done it already. :)

bungers said...

cheers!