Monday, January 10, 2005

How we got missed out, I'll never know...

The results are in for the Yahizzle! Top Ten Finds of the Year awards, and guess what? We won got nuddin'!! Fuskers.

Oh well, nevermind. There's always still the bloggies and there's always next year I suppose.

Anyway, to save you the hassle of trawling through all ten awards, the only really interesting one for us newlinkers is Derelict London.com.

Contains...
...banksy graffiti...
...some tunnels......and some toilets.

That last one is for Dan. Welcome back.

Oh, and if you're wondering where the Victoria Tunnel Report is, it's being done, I'm just making sure it's compatible with my new Sony PSP...

arf arf. :)

1 comment:

mmChronic said...

Quality PSP tunneling action. Although I've heard a rumour on the interwebs that it will be delayed until March 2007.

Are you doing a DS version too?