Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hello







I had no time for the Inter-web yesterday so ive raided the Look At This... archives for a pile of Star Wars links. Enjoy.

May the Pants be with you. Top 21 lines from the Star Wars Trilogy that can be improved if you substitute key words with ?pants?.

Don't Toy With Me. Star Wars Vintage original trilogy collection. I had a few of these when i was a kid. I'm showing my age here. :)

Star Park:The Musical. Where Star Wars meets South Park.

The Complete Star Wars Multimedia Website. Has'nt been updated in a while but still has working links.

Baa Baa Imperial Sheep. Flash goodness where Star Wars meets BaaBaa Black sheep. Class.

D.I.Y. Star Wars props.

Star Wars Trilogy. Told in Lego style. Brilliant.

Take the Star Wars Quiz and find out who you are.

A Star Wars wedding.

Yet more Star Wars Lego. Amazing site.

Saber-Scorpion's Lair - My Star Wars LEGO Customs. Yes, more. :)

And finally A Star Wars game. Red 5 going in.




1 comment:

mmChronic said...

Yay for Star Wars linkage!