Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Is Bungers 'Small'?






I now know why Bungers quit his job. He is currently appearing on childrens TV's "Big Cook Little Cook" on BBC2 from 8-00 until 8-20 every morning this week with a mullet wig thingy. The show is also on CBeebies at 12 and 4 o clock for any stay at homers amongst you. I'm sorry but i could only find a small picture. Scroll down a bit to the baking bread game.
I will mail a brilliant prize to anyone who finds a bigger picture of small.
(wanders off singing "Big Cook Little Cook" repeatedly, it's very catchy you know)

Lego Star Wars Trilogy. Episodes 4, 5 and 6 told in Lego Stylee. Fantastic.

Star Wars models and scenes in Lego. Class.

Saber-Scorpion's Lair-My Star Wars Customs. None of the models here are official LEGO sets.

Comic Book Characters.

Super Mario playing Lego robot.

A Lego globe of planet Earth. Amazing.

Rubik's Cube made from Lego.

Lego Toilets.

Google Lego Logo. Quite a mouthful.

Lego catalogues. From 1957 onwards.

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

Fsck me - that *is* Bungers - including the mullet! ;)

I'm not sure about 'Little Cook' though - I thought it was something very similar though.

bungers said...

Current job hunting update here...

mmChronic said...

Or you could get a job in a paper warehouse and you'd be asked for reams all day long.