Saturday, May 15, 2004

European Football - again!

Try to tackle me and I'll break your fscking legs!W00t! Newcastle have scraped into Europe thanks to the defeat of Villa by Man U and by clinching a point at Anfield courtesy of a Shola goal. OK, it's not the Champions League place that was still possible a couple of games ago but it's certainly better than it looked this morning before the game started.

We might even go one better this season and get to the final and win it. Blind optimism for the 2004-2005 season starts right here. Oh and don't forget to cheer on Crystal Palace on Monday night.

3 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

WOO YAY!

mmChronic said...

It was quite worrying but it wouldn't be the same without heart stopping moments. :)

I'm in two minds about Bobby - I wonder if Freddie is?

Newcastle Photos said...

I would swap him for Ranieri :)