Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Hands-on with Sony's mini masterpiece

Oh yeah... well... you fight like a cow!<FAP><FAP> erm... <FLAP><FLAP>Looks like the DS will be struggling against this little fella. It's more of Bungers' Official PSP Coverage™

There's also a list of games on that link, but the highlights for me look like this:
  • Ridge Racer

  • Tales of Arcadia

  • Wipeout Pure

  • Metal Gear Acid

  • Gran Turismo 4 (also referred to as Gran Turismo Mobile)


Oh, and while I'm on the subject of "hands-on" what better to talk about than breast implants. Awful Plastic Surgery has been updated with some new horrors, and I also found (during the course of my research) My B(o)(o)b Blog, which also contains lots of information pertaining to the wonderful world of breast augmentation.

You can also Rate Your Rack on this site, which is probably NSFW, and in the interest of balance, our female readers can also Rate My Rod. The link's on the page. I imagine it's NSFW too. Have fun!

No comments: