Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Got any spare gmail addresses, guv?

It seems a gmail address is fast becoming the de facto currency unit on the interweb. One address raised $137.50 in an eBay auction. Now you can swap addresses for all sorts of stuff - including dead cockroaches, pr0n and tons of other things. Sort of like a virtual multi-coloured swap shop but without the annoying bearded dwarf with gross sweaters.

I got my gmail invite via Blogger due to being an active blogger. Once I signed up for it and started using it they offered me another 2 to give to friends. I've given one away and was going to give the other to Merg as he missed the Blogger offer which disappeared after the redesign was launched. However, according to the swap site, it appears the offer is going to come back soon so he will get his own anyway. How desperate are you for this gmail address Merg? Can you wait so I can get myself a cockroach? :)

9 comments:

bungers said...

Stop posting from the future!!!

mmChronic said...

The Japanese can keep their invisibility powers - New Links can go back to the future. Yay!

Either that or some weirdness happened during posting.

bungers said...

I wonder if chicks will send me pictures of their t1ts in exchange for a g-mail account...

mmChronic said...

sort of.

bungers said...

Throw in a tub of vaseline, some ostritch feathers and the japanese jazz mags, and it's a deal!

mmChronic said...

Can I substitute Lurpak Butter, pigeon feathers and some hand drawn Japanaese jazz mags for your requirements? I can get you the butter and feathers by tomorrow but it may take some time to draw the jazz mags.

I'm off to corner the market in gmail addresses.

bungers said...

I'd like to see you draw some japanese jazz pictures. I can feel a competition coming on... Hi-ya! Or something.... ;)

mmChronic said...

Konichi-Wa, Bukkake-San.

bungers said...

I'm off to start a "draw jazz mag pictures with msPaint" site....

</genius>