Monday, May 17, 2004

Graffiti compo winner

We've had 2 entries for our graffiti compo - one from me and one from Bungers. I'll give the prize to Bungers even though mine is artistically superior! :)

He gets the prize due to his incisive commentary on inner city yoof art (see picture further down the page). Or something. That and the fact there'd be whinges if I awarded myself the prize.

So Bungers gets a 2 for the price of 1 ticket (Monday to Thursday only) for the Gate cinema, valid until 27th May. Please allow 28 days for delivery.

1 comment:

bungers said...

Woo yay!! Again! Good news comes in threes they say! Blog of the day, prize winner... I wonder what my next good news will be..?? Maybe Paris Hilton will deliver my prize personally..? Better go freshen up.... ;)

Did I post the link about her answering the door at her hotel room butt nekkid..? Or was that just a dream... :)