Wednesday, February 23, 2005

On This Day Script Updated Again

At the suggestion of William Blue from PerryNews I've now added the New York Times On This Day page to the On This Day script. As usual just copy the new version over the old one.

He also suggested a couple of other sites but I couldn't add those. To be added a site MUST have a different page for every day AND the URL of the page must be calculable from some some form of the date ie the New York Times page for today has the address of:
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/
onthisday/20040223.html

9 comments:

Stuart Ressler, M.D. said...

I have a wonderful free afternoon so I'm just randomly surfing the blogosphere. I ran into something sufficiently absurd to amuse me...http://chrysa-and-korva.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Stuart

mmChronic said...

So in lurve they have to express their innermost feelings for each other through a blog.

Crazy stuff.

Anonymous said...

How sweet :)

Lisa

mmChronic said...

Hello love. Will we start a blog like that? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think we'll pass on that one. :)

mmChronic said...

What happened to your login?

Even if you've forgotten it you can now just type a name in instead of anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Because I can't login as I have forgot my password.

Stuart Ressler, M.D. said...

...and the final entry says it all, eh...

mmChronic said...

I sort of missed that due to speed reading it (to tell the truth I skipped the poetry!) - taht makes much funnier!

Very poignant broken heart stone thing. :)