Monday, August 02, 2004

Links a plenty

I've not had much time at my PC lately due to Junior being off school so i may just keep this up for a while...

PC born in an ironworks

Idiot short video clip.

Nuclear test images Cool.

The ultimate Swiss army knife

Spot the difference before the time runs out.

How fast do you read? 350-400 words a minute for me.Well above average apparently.

Drinking game for Turks

Pictures of ugly teeth


Thanks to flophouse, Hal's stoopid links and coolios

See you lot in another few weeks. ;)

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

The kid on the chair was cool - looked like it really hurt. :)

Newcastle Photos said...

Did you try the words per minute test?

mmChronic said...

I did it the other day and it told me I read quickly. You learn something new every day. :)