Sunday, September 12, 2004

Todays pile of....

- Clumsy Ninja. Very funny video clip.
- Child Shaolin Kung Fu. Extremely remarkable child Shaolin Kung Fu. This demonstrates the level of achievement a child is capable of with the proper training.
- Trepan Brain Clinic. I need this like a hole in the head. :)
- Swapped heads. Really funny pictures.
- One for ILuvNUFC Junior... The new BMW M5.
- Great office fun. How to make weapons out of stationery.
- 100 Photo's that changed the world. I can only see 28. I think they want you to buy the rest. WARNING : Some harrowing images.
- Is your hand elastic?. I got 12/12. I'm not quite sure what they are trying to tell me. :)
- Happy Days returns to celebrate the 30th anniversary. Loved it first time round but i think this sounds silly.
- Adults diagnosed with ADHD. Another cop out.
- Arnie outlaws 53x with corpses. Californians, you have been warned.
- Watermelon carving.
- Alpaga. A real fat cat.
- This one may cause some debate. Why i don't recommend Firefox. Not me personally, some guy called Adam.
- 10 real life inventions that came from science fiction
- A story of a rock climbers self amputation.
- Jesus was a Jedi.
- Targetalert. A Firefox extension.
- Just say no images directory. Plenty of potential icons.
- Darth Vader soundboard.


Thanks to milkandcookies, coolios, bifurcated rivets, waxy.org and Hals links.

1 comment:

mmChronic said...

12 for me too. I don't reckon my hands are particularly elastic.

Re the Firefox one - I read that the other day and pretty much agree. It needs a final polish and a proper installer otherwise most people will be a bit confused. But that's them - I'm alright Jack. ;)