Friday, May 14, 2004

Duffers Golf

So you have the the money for one game and you can't choose between UT2004
& Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (Xbox,PS2). Which do you buy? UT2004 for it's sweet, death action or Tiger Woods for it's sweet, hitting a ball with a stick, silly trousers and stupid hat wearing action. Or something.

New Links advice? Buy UT2004, download the Duffers Golf mod and you are off. If only our Commercial Manager had let me in on the secret of Amazon Linkage we could have been rich by now! Only 2 of the biggest selling games of the year mentioned in one post.

EDIT: Now with added commercial, whorin' tackiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I can read your fabbo links, and but the games too! That really ROCKS! I'm gonna buy 'em all!

Anonymous said...

/me too

I'm ordering right now...

Wow they've turned up already. Awesome service, New Links!!!