Monday, June 14, 2004

WTF?!!?!?

Exceedingly Excremental, Staggeringly Stoolish, Positively Pooey etc etcTry to tackle me and I'll break your fscking legs!Posting seems to be slow today - it must be the depression after this. Beckham missing the penalty I can live with (just!) but that clumsy tackle by that clumsy player Heskey for the free kick which led to Zidane's 1st goal (which was fantastic) and that awful backpass by Gerrard which set up the second goal by way of a penalty were unforgivable. Bah mutter grumble.

9 comments:

Newcastle Photos said...

Morning chaps!
We rather blew it last night did'nt we?

mmChronic said...

It was like watching a toon game... excitement to be follwed by inevitable disappointment...

Newcastle Photos said...

That's it exactly.We have enough stress supporting the Toon!

mmChronic said...

Maybe we've transferred the jinx to the national team. I'd be happy with that!

Next season we do the quadruple. Yay!

Newcastle Photos said...

Not a fscking chance!

Newcastle Photos said...

Anyone having any problems with the links on the right? Sometimes there, sometimes not.

mmChronic said...

It's that Technorati bit we were talking about the other night. Takes ages to load sometimes so the stuff after it can take a while to drop in. I have got a fix planned - I just need to do it.

Newcastle Photos said...

and you also need to remove "thingy" from the sidebar links too.

mmChronic said...

Oh yeah - the evil non-crediting thingy! :)

I was too busy playing with my new 'ooh shiny' at the w/e to do much else. I'll sort it tonight.