Friday, June 25, 2004

Brown Wing Thing...

Exceedingly Excremental, Staggeringly Stoolish, Positively Pooey etc etcOne ring to fool them all!They're here! Religious meddlers and do-gooders The Silver Ring Thing descend on Birmingham today to interfere in the lives of the great British public. We covered this some time ago, and you know how we hate bias on this blog, so today I'm launching my new campaign : The Brown Wing Thing™

The Brown Wing Thing gives you the option to retain the sanctity of the easy pink, and all those other things that I'm sure they're going on about, whilst still maintaining the option for a bit of romp action.


So, if there's any British girls out their wanting to earn their wings, hold your ring aloft with pride!

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

I wonder about your sanity occasionally.

Newcastle Photos said...

Mmmmm.I was pretty much thinking along the same lines.
;)

bungers said...

What! I hear it's very popular these days!

I'll be designing my logo later today, with MS paint (of course), and chicks can purchase a "brown ring" from the website www.brownwingthing.com for £5! I'm going to be a tinterweb mungzillionaire after all!

Maybe I'll sell t shirts with brown wings on the arm, so that they can wear their wings with pride!

Trust me, this'll be bigger than that stupid Paul Frank monkey...