Friday, June 18, 2004

Blogging just got easier

Blogging is getting easier and easier these days with lots of nice software, blog directories (like Bloglines) for stealing linkage, blog this buttons etc. Unfortunately you are still required to write stuff for posts so it's not the ultimate lazy person's hobby. Well that was the case until the blog post generator was written anyway. Sample post:
I very much despise my brother Alejandro. There are days when he is a little stupid, but then today he just disgusted me... I needed his guidance thinking about ethics in the coming decades, but then he began yelling:
"Wow! I was just learning about the coming decades in class!"

At first I screamed "NO KIDDING?!" then this morning I just ran away all of a sudden. After all, he *is* my brother and he kinda loves me...

Link of the day: Joke Ratings | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator
via flophouse

No comments: