Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Cool!

Kill the Haitians! Disclaimer: This is obviously meant to refer to Haitian criminals in a video game and not Haitians (of any profession legal or otherwise) in general. Thank you.Ch-check it out! You'll need speakers for this, but it's the coolest thing I've seen all day! I dunno who the band are, but I reckon they're gonna be BIG! You heard it here first, pop pickers!
via ca8nro. Cheers dude!
EDIT : Sorry, it's a historical link again... mmC posted it on the 29th May.. doh! Ah.. Oh well, it's the first time I've seen it, and it's so good, it deserves to be posted twice. ;)

3 comments:

mmChronic said...

Linkage to original - PARP!

Newcastle Photos said...

I remember the days when i would now have to say "what a refreshing change".
Not any more cos bungers is the king of oldlinks.
I wonder if the NewLinks he was reading was really the archives ;)

bungers said...

nyah!