Wednesday, March 24, 2004

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

The "Life of Brian" is set for re-release following on from all the success of Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ".

If I make this "Bunger's Newlinks Movie of the Month" for March does that count towards my place on The Big Bus to heaven..??

Oh no! I just typed in the url for heaven and it won't load! Eeeek! Maybe it's harder to get in than I imagine! "Save me Jeebus!!"












Also in the news today :
Yaaar! Save them thar whales! Environmentally friendly pirates Scientists try to free an entangled whale.
One of only 350 left in the world. You should really go join Greenpeace you know...
brakes? Where we're going, we don't need brakes! Shuttle Gears Were Installed Backward Erm... Someone wrote a song once about having two accelerators and no brakes.

And that must be a Newlinks record!

No comments: