Monday, February 09, 2004

100 Men in NYC Seek Right to Wear Skirts



Didn't know you were "Stateside" at the weekend mmChronic...?? There was a big parade where 100 men in NYC were busy seeking the right to wear skirts. Nice. Guys really don't have the legs for it... and I can't stand up in stillettos...
via Yahoo news>

hur hur!
Yes, it's not even ten o'clock and the humour is flowing thick and fast! Check out the webcam to see what a lovely day it is in Newcastle, and rejoice about the fact that I'm off to Brazil for the whole of July! w00t!!

p.s. Lets have a Newlinks deadpool...



And as much as I hate too, I vote for Patrick Moore. Much as I love his eccentricities and his star gazing monacle, he was looking very much the worse for wear the other night on The Sky at Night, and I think he'll be off to the celestial heavens sooner than we think. </sob>

p.p.s. Surely your link should have a d.eath icon....??? ;)

No comments: