Monday, January 19, 2004

Morning all!

I had the misfortune of watching the Wing Commander movie for the second time last night. I'm sure I've seen it before, but I obviously forgot how shiznit it was, and erased it from my memory!

Problems include:
  • Ships that are crap
  • Kilrathi that look rubbish
  • crap acting
  • Abuse of potentially good characters who are just made to look rubbish
  • etc... etc...


It's also quite funny, that all the ships have a similar design to those in Crimson Skies but I can't be assed to research if that's a Chris Roberts game too, and they've probs got the same lead designer Hank "One Trick" Whoever...

Anyways... that leads me to the point of this post... Recommend me a good space trading/explore game like Elite/Wing Commander/Homeworld that's not crap like the film.

Thanks! Bung "Dangerous" Gifton (BBC model B plus 6502 second processor to control the Docking Computer)

No comments: