Friday, January 30, 2004

follow up... I like!

Hang on a minute... If we like I like! and I like likes New Links, and everyone likes The Presurfer and Fark, won't every thing just go round and round until the earth's rotation gets affected, just like in superman...?? Then dogs internet implosion would happen! As he forcast! I can back up my hypothesis with these two facts :
  • FACT ONE : If all the women in the world switched on their vibrators at the same time, the earth would be knocked off it's spinny axis thing, and collide with the moon.
  • FACT TWO : When all flights were banned inbound into the states on September 12th 2001 the average daily temperature all around the word went up by a degree during the day, and down by a degree at night.
This fascinating fact is because the amount of vapour and contrails all the passenger flights produce absorb lots of heat from the sun in the day, etc... etc... (~Thanks to Mr. J. Clarkson for that!)

See...?? Come to New Links for the humour, and each day leave a little bit wiser, thanks to me, and my profound facts.... :)

No comments: