Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Green Day, Newcastle

...or another NewLinks' night out as our tickets have arrived for the Green Day gig in Newcastle! So make sure your diaries are clear for February 8th. Especially Dogs who was double booked for the Blink 182 gig!

The first order I did for tickets was for the mosh pit and though the process said pressing this button will conclude the transaction I never got a confirmation email. I tried again a couple of hours later and could only order seated tickets and I did get a confirmation email that time. They are the tickets that have turned up today. I'm glad I tried again as the gig is now sold out.

Of course if the standing tickets turn up tomorrow then I'll be off to make a fortune as a ticket tout. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you all skater boys..?

mmChronic said...

There's nowt the matter with a bit of loud music! ;)

This is what I listen to at work - though it doesn't seem to have updated for a while.

Newcastle Photos said...

w00+!

bungers said...

That'll be sk8tr B0i I think... ;)