Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Continuing Elite Rant....

My favourite game of all time is Elite. Here it is at number 4 in the The Big 50 Most Influential Games Of All Time!

Re: Freelancer... "Mouse Flight"....??? WTFITM??? Panders to the FPS generation.... I HAVE A FORCE FEEDBACK STICK AND WANT TO USE IT!! Pah! And.... In Elite, you knew that when you were near a space station, in a law abiding system, any funny business and you'd have Vipers all over the place to protect you... and pirates only existed in deep space, not fecking regen points right next to a fecking planet!! AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!



p.p.s. And Homeworld... even though it's very pretty it looks like it's Command and Conquer in space!! I wanna fly a ship! (btw... I probably can fly a ship... I've only played it for five minutes, so I am reserving judgement on this one... More news tomorrow...)



I'm off to help Geoff Crammond finish Elite 2....

No comments: