Sunday, April 30, 2006

What's Your Theme Song

What's your theme song? - Exactly What It Says On The Tin?

Here's mine:



Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd



"There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship?s smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves."



You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.

The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.

Rather pleased with that one... Pharyngula, where I saw this, got Britney Spears "Oops I Did It Again"(!)

3 comments:

ILuvNUFC said...

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2
"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

YUKK U2! I hate U2.

Merg said...

No, I'm not that keen on their stuff either ...

Well, I'll share my Floyd with you if you want ;)

Could be worse, could be Britney...

ILuvNUFC said...

Too true. :)