Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fight For Your Rights... To Get Your Tats Out For The Lads

Lawyer seeks 'breast equality'
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - As a Ventura County public defender, Liana Johnsson has handled many life-changing cases, but her biggest public crusade these days has been going topless.

For months, Johnsson has been fighting to allow topless women at California beaches and parks, and now the issue has made its way to the Capitol. A group of lawyers, at Johnsson's request, has asked the Legislature to make topless sunbathing legal, saying the ban is the last criminal sanction that treats women differently than men.
Personally, I fully support her right to go without support!

7 comments:

mmChronic said...

ooh - new booby iconage!

Merg said...

It had to be done.

I know we already had a birds one, but I really liked the two "kissing" so I did that too.

So, you likee the rhs icon? :)

mmChronic said...

No. Lisa might be reading.

Merg said...

Wuss!

Merg said...

(and, I might add, it took me a while to find one that was... ah... acceptable -- it could have been a lot more risque!)

mmChronic said...

In my case that would just have been a lot more risky. Can I have my job at the Sun now pleasE?

Merg said...

I'm sure you can if you apply!

After all, your ability to write headlines is already proven!