Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm an artiste

Fun to be had at the Alanis Morissette Lyric Generator. Here's mine:



"Will to Live"



I feel miserable

Sphincters make me ill

I feel miserable

Blogs tear at my foundations

I feel miserable

Web pages are dragging me down to the depths of misery

I want to die



Is it because of anally gazing blogs that I feel this way?

With the brown rays of misery pounding on my brain?

Or am I lost in tale of Shakespeare, adrift far from home

I don't think so, I don't think so.



Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

I was getting better but then

Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live



I feel miserable

Rants rot the flesh from my bones

I feel miserable

Rectal routers defeat my purpose

I feel miserable

Suicides are doing their best to impale my soul

I want to die



Is it because of anally gazing blogs that I feel this way?

With the brown rays of misery pounding on my brain?

Am I lost in tale of Shakespeare, adrift far from home

I don't think so, I don't think so.



Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

Oh God, nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

I was getting better but then

Nutbitch Broke My Will to Live

No comments: